Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since...
"Freeze drying was developed during World War II as
a way to keep vaccines for the wounded from spoiling due to uncertain refrigeration while being transported to war zones. The technology was refined and used extensively during the NASA space program, providing varieties of freeze dried food for astronauts."

I was wondering if the same thing could be done for insulin? As a long term shelf life without refrigeration. Any thoughts?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
CA402112 42FC 428B A054 21C6E0820A99
Lmfao...Man, that’s funny! Some people have no sense of humor.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Thinking about heading down to PCB in a couple weeks.. how’s it look down there?

It’s nice here, I haven’t ventured very far yet. Been working my arse off! I should have time this afternoon and tomorrow to explore some more during daylight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Worst part is I've gotta be mean. Twords people I shouldn't
Buddy I know what you mean. Things like that makes do and say things you don’t mean to. It kinda sneaks up on you and BAM there it is, you don’t mean it and you can’t take it back! There are times you just have to be that way to get the point across, but to people you shouldn’t, you just hope they understand your situation and forgive you. It’s hard and it eats at me everyday and you hope people understand. I’m glad This came up. I get it, good to talk about it.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was just reading some of the comments below that article. I had to stop reading because my blood pressure goes to high. There are so many snowflakes that act like their feelings are hurt and they use social media and news outlets to scare people into doing what they want. I would love nothing more than for the school to give them the middle finger.

The snowflake comments were things like the school has a “hostile environment” and they are concerned about what the kids are being taught. I’m extremely concerned about what kids are being taught. That’s why I’m not afraid to take my boys dear hunting and let them see what happens. I have to offset all the snowflake garbage that happens nowadays. I didn’t care last year to let my boys stay in there and watch me clean and gut a deer. They gather fire wood, hunt squirrels weekly, cut the heads the off fish and would never hug a tree!

At least in AL it’s not as bad as some places but those damn snow flakes never rest until they have controlled everyone. I’ll just stop now before I type a 57 page novel about things that piss me off.

Cheers guys....keep those children active. And teach them life skills. I believe my 7 year old is better in the shop than my wife, I know he’s better at math skills and he’s not afraid to work.

0eb26155e431d5c7e24a1b7ce6a30895

D27d2d6738ef891c513d3079f50a6919

1a7874f3183accf7cffc8de07c41d722

38f9877d04818596517e8c0eaa8a1dfb

107102c2cff8978bf2f8b65b92ae4f6a

D09d99244cfcea7393fd81245aa5fe1b

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just reading some of the comments below that article. I had to stop reading because my blood pressure goes to high. There are so many snowflakes that act like their feelings are hurt and they use social media and news outlets to scare people into doing what they want. I would love nothing more than for the school to give them the middle finger.

The snowflake comments were things like the school has a “hostile environment” and they are concerned about what the kids are being taught. I’m extremely concerned about what kids are being taught. That’s why I’m not afraid to take my boys dear hunting and let them see what happens. I have to offset all the snowflake garbage that happens nowadays. I didn’t care last year to let my boys stay in there and watch me clean and gut a deer. They gather fire wood, hunt squirrels weekly, cut the heads the off fish and would never hug a tree!

At least in AL it’s not as bad as some places but those damn snow flakes never rest until they have controlled everyone. I’ll just stop now before I type a 57 page novel about things that piss me off.

Cheers guys....keep those children active. And teach them life skills. I believe my 7 year old is better in the shop than my wife, I know he’s better at math skills and he’s not afraid to work.

View attachment 93242

View attachment 93243

View attachment 93244

View attachment 93245

View attachment 93246

View attachment 93247
Your a great father!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 93242

View attachment 93243

View attachment 93244

View attachment 93245

View attachment 93246

View attachment 93247
Keep up the good work !A lot of people don't realize as parents it's our job to make our kids productive ,well mannered respective members of society.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

View attachment 93242

View attachment 93243

View attachment 93244

View attachment 93245

View attachment 93246

View attachment 93247
I second that!

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just when we thought we were out, they pull us back in!
IMG 5006

Our OKC project ended 9/1 and we thought it was pretty much over and were enjoying being home, then we got a call a few weeks ago that they wanted us on another project. So, we've been stuck in Ardmore, working 7 days a week for the past few weeks but will be leaving Saturday...

Needed an early celebration today though... so Cheers fella's.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need to hear good stories every now and then so we can keep the blood psi down and heart rpm low.
It was a good play day today. Calling for rain tomorrow, 22* on Saturday and snow come Tuesday.... Days like today keep the PSI's at bay...
IMG 0096

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Why is it no one manufactures a Bluetooth stereo navigation system that’s app ready with backup camera, control for front camera and waterproof? Maybe even a dozen or so programmable channels for low power items and an app for the phone to remote control. WiFi that s***, like a couple do for basic controls.
Maybe add option of on screen tilt gauges, temp,altitude baro pressure and emergency weather...
They do multiple units for cars for under a few hundred bucks with a some of that. They could do a black box that’s got a built in amp to mount in separate spot like a few already do so there’s only the cable going up to dash and it would simplify install. s*** some of us don’t want a bunch of crap separately controlled all strung out through the cabin.
There’s probably 150 different head units for Marine/Sxs/ATV/Jeep so it’s a big market so I know it would sell. If it was 3/4 the price of everything separate people would buy. Why not innovate that and quit building what’s been already done!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!