Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice helmet queer!

My buddy has a family member that had a chainsaw come back and cut his face and lost an eye. That helmet has a built in poly carbonate shield that I will gladly use.

I’ve also cut those chaps once. Glad I had them on!

I don’t use that stuff very much anymore but I did when I was doing tree work regularly.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My buddy has a family member that had a chainsaw come back and cut his face and lost an eye. That helmet has a built in poly carbonate shield that I will gladly use.

I don’t use that stuff very much anymore but I did when I was doing tree work regularly.
Try doing it sober!

J

JTW

It’s really not a bad idea.. but damn, you look like you sucked a red rocket for grins!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!