H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

I have no shortage of places to hunt here...65- 70% 9f this county is government owned...my folks have 40+ and my inlaws have around 3000 acres.
And thaaaaat’s why you married her! Lol...

Yeah.. same here. Outside of our farms it’s not so much government land as private that I can hunt. Only thing that sucks is it’s not places I can bring friends. But that’s not entirely bad either..

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
IMG952745

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And thaaaaat’s why you married her! Lol...

Yeah.. same here. Outside of our farms it’s not so much government land as private that I can hunt. Only thing that sucks is it’s not places I can bring friends. But that’s not entirely bad either..
Opening weekend here os like WW3..i stay clear of public land...and am pretty cautious on private.

Reactions: BWAF, sharp and JTW
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
J

JTW

That’s almost believable. Too bad we couldn’t see your pretty face in the pictures
I didn’t say I killed any of them... Dad killed the top one and the bottom two were just in our immediate area. Point being, it’s just a matter of being there at the right time... the genetics, food and cover are there for big deer.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!