BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya. Feels good to sit. How you hanging in there?
Pretty good ! Nervous about new job ! But spent the day with my 3 ladies .Family pictures this morning, went to the mall watched the grinch movie,went grocery shopping and had Birthday party tonight. Not a lot of time to think about it .Probably a good thing.See your busy ! Good you can work as much as you want to support the addition;)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty good ! Nervous about new job ! But spent the day with my 3 ladies .Family pictures this morning, went to the mall watched the grinch movie,went grocery shopping and had Birthday party tonight. Not a lot of time to think about it .Probably a good thing.See your busy ! Good you can work as much as you want to support the addition;)

Sounds like a damn good day. Especially with the fam. Good you’re keeping your mind busy, you don’t want it playing tricks on ya. Going to be just fine.
I guess that’s the thing about body& paint, there’s always someone that has something and wants to save a buck, get way more requests then I have time. Wish I didn’t have take stuff on I already work 50hr/week but it makes things possible for us. Never been afraid to bust ass for something

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

How was that grinch movie? Were going next weekend.

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well my sons Cummins 4bt is getting swapped into yet another rig lol. Guy just bought it to swap an International. Bought it for enough to go 6bt and have coin left over.
So that’ll make 3 6bt’s in the driveway:)
4C8AA3D1 B05F 43FF AEB6 522210FE1ACF

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well my sons Cummins 4bt is getting swapped into yet another rig lol. Guy just bought it to swap an International. Bought it for enough to go 6bt and have coin left over.
So that’ll make 3 6bt’s in the driveway:)
View attachment 93637
Those motors are worth a lot. I've had guys offer me $2500 for the p pump on mine

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Those motors are worth a lot. I've had guys offer me $2500 for the p pump on mine

Ya it’s worth way more then the 12v. That’s where my son was thinking. He originally went for sheer mileage but will be towing a lot. It’ll get a solid 20+ empty instead of 25 but towing his trailer where we go figure 18 which don’t think 4bt would match that. Plus he gains 1/3 power for free lol. But he’s still only planning on a 1000tq so that’ll be easier with 6bt.
The one he sold goes into its 5th truck, nice thing about Cummins it outlasts a truck.
Proud of the kid he’s been able to swap engines from 15 on. He’s done some cool things. Our middle son now builds WRX’s too and is really good so I guess it runs in the family. Fully expect my daughter to someday be self sufficient too. Nice to have kids that are competent to do so, except for my driveway thats always got 6 things torn apart lol

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya it’s worth way more then the 12v. That’s where my son was thinking. He originally went for sheer mileage but will be towing a lot. It’ll get a solid 20+ empty instead of 25 but towing his trailer where we go figure 18 which don’t think 4bt would match that. Plus he gains 1/3 power for free lol. But he’s still only planning on a 1000tq so that’ll be easier with 6bt.
The one he sold goes into its 5th truck, nice thing about Cummins it outlasts a truck.
Proud of the kid he’s been able to swap engines from 15 on. He’s done some cool things. Our middle son now builds WRX’s too and is really good so I guess it runs in the family. Fully expect my daughter to someday be self sufficient too. Nice to have kids that are competent to do so, except for my driveway thats always got 6 things torn apart lol
That's awesome !!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher did you realize the wolverine can do this?View attachment 93640 fits perfectly in the glove box!
I did actually was just cautious about saying anything:)
Ang and I just found that out a couple months ago when her and I took the Wolvie for an us weekend

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!