100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like I said minus the driveway part. @100Acre and @Tigermark can attest to that lmao
It just needs a few trips to the cash for metals recycle place nearest you...Get a bunch of saws-alls, acetylene torches and have a destruction party. There's a pretty penny to be made from all the useful scrap/heaps....:p I know, it's all about the lack of time but, I see some cash laying around. Cash for Clutch! Two steel birds with one iron stone.....I've always been a scrapper. Or weld it all together into a bunch of automotive dinosaurs or....Siege Engines!!!!!! Imagine a multi shot Skorpia- (Giant Roman Crossbow) made from the leaf springs and with a cool frontal shield armor, made from a car hood. Mount it on your Pioneer!!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher if I had your skills, I'd be building siege engines in my spare time for sure!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher if I had your skills, I'd be building siege engines in my spare time for sure!!!
I hate engine work. Only do it if I have to. That’s why we run Cummins and jap rigs lol you were there for the Chevy, should’ve picked a different daily driver.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hate engine work. Only do it if I have to. That’s why we run Cummins and jap rigs lol you were there for the Chevy, should’ve picked a different daily driver.
Build these kinds of engines...
Fullsizeoutput fd3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!