Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On another note I am up in Kansas City tonight and I see this place close to the hotel - I mean I like drinking and throwing axes but I would not have thought it was a popular enough to start an establishment let alone have 11 locations lol
Axe Throwing | Bury The Hatchet

May have to give it a try later - the parking lot was packed earlier

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
On another note I am up in Kansas City tonight and I see this place close to the hotel - I mean I like drinking and throwing axes but I would not have thought it was a popular enough to start an establishment let alone have 11 locations lol

They got that around here. Me and the wife started to sign up but didn’t have enough time for the wait. I still want to try it though.

J

JTW

There is one in Louisville and one in the little town amber is from.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

That surprises me they allow that. Seems there would be one ass hole to shut the whole thing down...
Cool that’ be fun!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ass ton more paper work today my head is going to explode ! Did get to work on 1900 hp v10 two-stroke running on natural gas 14 inch bore in a 14 inch stroke .That was cool .7a3366d9c7ed26e32469e42358909ff026700fb71e34b96b88a14f2ccdfa94d8

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They got that around here. Me and the wife started to sign up but didn’t have enough time for the wait. I still want to try it though.

That surprises me they allow that. Seems there would be one ass hole to shut the whole thing down...
Cool that’ be fun!
I can imagine someone taking trash after beating someone and that person not liking it and....well you know the rest:eek:

I stopped by the one here- this one is BYOB and a “round” takes like 2 hours - which I did not have the time for tonight. They seemed pretty busy. I don’t know seems like people are polite when weapons are in hand lol. Think of it a a larger game of darts

I threw tomahawks is scouts this looks kinda fun

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!