H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

E

Ever play mumbly peg with pocket knives? Several took there shoes and socks off, stand in a circle and would see how close you could get to the guy straight across from you, throwing your knives into the ground and see how close you could get to the guys foot without hitting his foot and rotate every throw to the next guy, if you stuck your knife into the foot of another player, you were out. Having small feet was a plus! Can't believe I used to play this game!
I would be the first loser EVERY TIME!! And yet I’d always walk away the smiling winner...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lmao!
6BC17556 53BF 40E9 99ED 91C7125DC5E1

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That wasn’t even a lofted slow pitch softball, that was a Teeball just sitting there. I had to.
I know and that was fair!
I think it was funny how they worded everything. Stupid thing you can still get a dwi on that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good looking truck with some love

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
It will be. He’s dropping everything from his 98 1/2 ton onto it. Got everything between the two trucks including the manual. After selling the 4bt he’s got 2k left over so this’ll be rock solid.
He’s not afraid to work hard and won’t owe a dime on this truck. That’s cool

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!