Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If it makes you feel any better, I went riding the other day with my brother and noticed my whip lights quit working, I thought oh well I'll figure it out later. I got home and checked the wires and some how or another when I ran the wires I litteraly looped it around the drive shaft some how. I guess I wasn't paying any attention, couldn't see, tired, or beer, don't know probably all three. Luckily when it ripped the wire out it didn't rip out the whole entire switch panel. Lol. Something I learned from all this is when you have extra slack in your wires under the hood don't bundle them up all together and put big zip ties around all of them. If you snag one wire it might pull all of them out all together.

Any pictures:confused:

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If it makes you feel any better, I went riding the other day with my brother and noticed my whip lights quit working, I thought oh well I'll figure it out later. I got home and checked the wires and some how or another when I ran the wires I litteraly looped it around the drive shaft some how. I guess I wasn't paying any attention, couldn't see, tired, or beer, don't know probably all three. Luckily when it ripped the wire out it didn't rip out the whole entire switch panel. Lol. Something I learned from all this is when you have extra slack in your wires under the hood don't bundle them up all together and put big zip ties around all of them. If you snag one wire it might pull all of them out all together.
Lmao that's pretty funny. I'm sure we've all made a mistake here or there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lol.. just a dumbass moment and I wasn’t thinking. Everything went smooth last night. Took about 30 minutes per wheel to set the ring and bead.

I had to have a 7 year old show me how to do it. I’ll send him up next time you need help.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had to have a 7 year old show me how to do it. I’ll send him up next time you need help.

This is fantastic! Its amazing what kids can do when given an opportunity combined with some good coaching and a little bit of patience. I used to be a school teacher and its disheartening to see how worthless some parents are. If more parents spent time like this with their kids the world would be a better place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Lol.. no . I don’t feel any better

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers Bcff350561d55d67aecbf9bc3b49c213

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!