Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yes, but was she f***ing around or just head in ass

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Did you ask her, after the big pop she heard, did she see light? HA! Glad every one's good!

Reactions: BWAF
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like it! I just commented to amber about her Yukon.. to be so big it sure doesn’t have a lot of interior room. Makes me consider going the route you did!
28mpg too!
IMG954338

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Maybe not but your truck circles the problem right on the grill.

So you think, I’m not one that hauls or tows once a month or so. I haul and tow daily and 50,000 miles a year easily. The blue oval hasn’t given me a reason to dump on it yet.

I will say that a co-worker has a ‘14 Ram 1500 and it’s been a great truck too. The GM’s in our fleet have been the worst. No yotas though. One guy had a Titan and it was great but drank fuel like crazy.

Let me say that it’s not always about the truck. It about picking the right truck of your choice of manufacture. I knew to pick the truck equipped with Max tow package and
Heavy payload. I see some of the guys just grab any truck on the lot and then b**** about it’s tow performance but it’s got a highway gear. A properly outfitted truck with tow package will have the additional coolers and perform better.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!