sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does he sleep with the dog for protection ?
No that dog is just a little puppy. He goes with the 2 other ducks at night when he can find them. I have quite a bit of water at my house and around the property that they swim out in if a coyote or something is trying to get them. Although its just a matter of time before they all get eaten.

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No that dog is just a little puppy. He goes with the 2 other ducks at night when he can find them. I have quite a bit of water at my house and around the property that they swim out in if a coyote or something is trying to get them. Although its just a matter of time before they all get eaten.
BBQ duck

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sure hope they find a treasure chest on this oak island show! It's been the same crap for 3 years now. But they are finally finding real evidence that it's not just a glorified hoax.
Yup I agree! The guys are from my state so they better not fail lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!