Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not at Walmart? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
No! I’ve been in the auto field for 30 years, there’s a possibility I know a few people lol. Walmart is emergency only at midnight on a Sunday while out of town!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yep! Old school wheels was the right call! f*** those kids that ruin a truck with bling stuff:) big change for 144$ Including mount balance.
36D41DF8 0FB4 46EE 804D C0F5D6A4888D

Had them look at bearings and joints and everything solid as hell. Can’t be happier. Truck came with all receipts and original purchase order and nothing in that area was replaced so it’s good news. All original and still going strong 25 years later. Got a good one apparently lol. Into this build 3800 including license:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No he has never had to work on a Dodge Ram, they roll on water.
I’m in this 1/3 what your failed injection costed. Try loading your Pioneer in the back of yours or getting 25 mpg my friend:) enjoy those payments:rolleyes:

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep! Old school wheels was the right call! f*** those kids that ruin a truck with bling stuff:) big change for 144$ Including mount balance.
View attachment 102820
Had them look at bearings and joints and everything solid as hell. Can’t be happier. Truck came with all receipts and original purchase order and nothing in that area was replaced so it’s good news. All original and still going strong 25 years later. Got a good one apparently lol. Into this build 3800 including license:)
Hell of a good deal!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
For 11$ per rim for mount balance I’m not stupid enough to do it myself! Not with 10 ply.
View attachment 102806
HA!
View attachment 102820
Nice! Was it's home in the North West?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’m in this 1/3 what your failed injection costed. Try loading your Pioneer in the back of yours or getting 25 mpg my friend:)
Wish I could find one like that, your Dodge! I just bought a Ford Transit 2500 for the company, hope it doesn't turn out to be a Fix Or Repair Daily deal! Already finding out it can't pull squat, not even set up for trailering, the receiver hitch is for lawn mower towing?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 102820
Love that style rim! Had some on my 83 CJ7. [HASHTAG]#oldschool[/HASHTAG]!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love that style rim! Had some on my 83 CJ7. [HASHTAG]#oldschool[/HASHTAG]!
Alcoa makes a very solid wheel. Nice thing about built not bought is making your own choices. I know it’s an old pos but it’s mine and I’m proud. It’ll do what we need. Going to miss the pretty truck but it is what it is.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!