Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That woman shut me down:( I'm fooking single again. WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA She wants to do all the cool stuff as friends. See ya!
You did it wrong. Your suppose to tell them your not interested in anything more than friends and they will be all over it. Females cant take rejection. Trust me. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You did it wrong. Your suppose to tell them your not interested in anything more than friends and they will be all over it. Females cant take rejection. Trust me. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Treat a queen like a whore and a whore like a queen and they'll love you forever. ;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That woman shut me down:( I'm fooking single again. WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA She wants to do all the cool stuff as friends. See ya!
What’s wrong with having a friend or companion that you can get out and enjoy experiences with? Isn’t that better than sitting home alone Waxing the Audi?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!