BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drove my wife to monett this morning for a hair appt. it’s not too bad couple slick spots but not bad if you are even kinda intelligent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just getting ready to head out doesn't look to bad I'm north about 20 miles

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You guys crack me up lmao. snow is a normality up here! @nbomar, intelligent is not in 1/2 the population when it comes to driving in snow even up here in snow haven where they should have learned some by now hahaha. so if it’s anything like my cousins in KY if the snow falls, intelligence was in only 1/4 or less of the population lol. So good luck, be pariant and look out for the other white knuckle crazy bastards out there on the roads lol. Either way I’m ready to rock and roll when this lets up! :D 6” so far today!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You guys crack me up lmao. snow is a normality up here! @nbomar, intelligent is not in 1/2 the population when it comes to driving in snow even up here in snow haven where they should have learned some by now hahaha. so if it’s anything like my cousins in KY if the snow falls, intelligence was in only 1/4 or less of the population lol. So good luck, be pariant and look out for the other white knuckle crazy bastards out there on the roads lol. Either way I’m ready to rock and roll when this lets up! :D 6” so far today! View attachment 103233 View attachment 103234
I was coming back from Montana one winter in a snow storm, along the HWY they had flashing signs, telling drivers not to use cruse control, Really, HA!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!