Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I saw those kits when they first came out but I haven't seen much about them in a few years. That truck looks pretty well put together. It's neat but I do like they 92-96 body style
Ya I like that kit. I’d be hard pressed to do that to that gen Bronco though,worth a lot they are becoming rare.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey old schooler! What pos you work on lately that has a good story?
Nothing all that interesting. Doing some stuff on a PT Cruiser at the moment, and the rehab on a couple of Newer Darts before that. Say what you will about the PT, but outside of maybe a water pump/timing belt, they are pretty to work on, easy to get parts for and straight forward.
The dart on the other hand...FCA stuff in general seems to have "confused" service info at times, and damn near EVERYTHING on the Dart has to come from the dealer. Esp the Fiat 1.4 multiair.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nothing all that interesting. Doing some stuff on a PT Cruiser at the moment, and the rehab on a couple of Newer Darts before that. Say what you will about the PT, but outside of maybe a water pump/timing belt, they are pretty to work on, easy to get parts for and straight forward.
The dart on the other hand...FCA stuff in general seems to have "confused" service info at times, and damn near EVERYTHING on the Dart has to come from the dealer. Esp the Fiat 1.4 multiair.
Hey I had my doors blown off in a PT GT when I had my old Z car, I gots some respect for the pos.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!