Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm half drunk messaging dog breeders on Facebook. Ain't no $400 dogs anymore
My kids are gone now and I got a rescue. He was an old dude and just hung out. I spoiled the sh*t out of him. Had him about 2 yrs and had to put him down. Made me feel good and I’ve been looking for another.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My kids are gone now and I got a rescue. He was an old dude and just hung out. I spoiled the sh*t out of him. Had him about 2 yrs and had to put him down. Made me feel good and I’ve been looking for another.
We been checking the human society. And I really like every pit bull I've ever met. But I won't own one or a dog mixed with it due to the kids and seeing dogs snap out of nowhere. If I'm an old man by myself I'd gladly own a pit. All the ones seem to be of that nature. I also love German Shepard. 2 of my customers have 2 of the best Shepard I've ever seen. This one female is just dynamite and that dog just loves me. If I was guaranteed to have that dog I'd be all for it.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We been checking the human society. And I really like every pit bull I've ever met. But I won't own one or a dog mixed with it due to the kids and seeing dogs snap out of nowhere. If I'm an old man by myself I'd gladly own a pit. All the ones seem to be of that nature. I also love German Shepard. 2 of my customers have 2 of the best Shepard I've ever seen. This one female is just dynamite and that dog just loves me. If I was guaranteed to have that dog I'd be all for it.
I agree 100%

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm going to probably be the minority here and stand up for pits. Like any dog, it all depends on how they're raised. I had 2 Shepard/pit mix (brothers) and they were the BEST family dogs I've ever owned. Great with kids, any and all kids. To the point where toddlers use to ride them like horses around the yard 🤦‍♂️. At the same time they were a great guard dog. My dad's neighbor owned their mom (blue nose pit) the most sweet gentle dog ever........but she always looked like she was ready to rip your head off 😂, but I've known Chihuahuas that were meaner then some pits.

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
I'm going to probably be the minority here and stand up for pits. Like any dog, it all depends on how they're raised. I had 2 Shepard/pit mix (brothers) and they were the BEST family dogs I've ever owned. Great with kids, any and all kids. To the point where toddlers use to ride them like horses around the yard 🤦‍♂️. At the same time they were a great guard dog. My dad's neighbor owned their mom (blue nose pit) the most sweet gentle dog ever........but she always looked like she was ready to rip your head off 😂, but I've known Chihuahuas that were meaner then some pits.
I’m with you on this pits is all I’ve ever had. I’ve never had any problems with them. This is my blue nose pits
IMG 8945
IMG 8945
IMG 8944

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!