HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I'm not posting in the COVID19 threads because they are a cluster fook and I refuse to buy/sell into any of that s***.

New Orleans is set to be the next epicenter for this and the positive tests keep climbing every day. I have some pretty privileged insight into what is going on as I build the census and reports they are using to monitor this. I built out 3 units today that upper management said they don't think will ever see any use because they don't anticipate needing to overflow any COVID19 patients into them. I'm talking converting OR bays into quarantine rooms and swapping entire speciality units over to ICU level care. If you read the "news", and I don't care if it's liberal or conservative, our hospital system is going to be overrun any second and there are COVID19 zombies running rampant. While it is serious, it is not the world ending bulls*** you see and read everyday. Wash your f***ing hands and don't be a piece of s*** human and everything will be okay 👍🏻

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I'm not posting in the COVID19 threads because they are a cluster fook and I refuse to buy/sell into any of that s***.

New Orleans is set to be the next epicenter for this and the positive tests keep climbing every day. I have some pretty privileged insight into what is going on as I build the census and reports they are using to monitor this. I built out 3 units today that upper management said they don't think will ever see any use because they don't anticipate needing to overflow any COVID19 patients into them. I'm talking converting OR bays into quarantine rooms and swapping entire speciality units over to ICU level care. If you read the "news", and I don't care if it's liberal or conservative, our hospital system is going to be overrun any second and there are COVID19 zombies running rampant. While it is serious, it is not the world ending bulls*** you see and read everyday. Wash your f***ing hands and don't be a piece of s*** human and everything will be okay 👍🏻
Thanks for some true insight on this issue. Sometimes it is difficult to tell what is truth and what is fake news. Too many out there jumping on the "sky is falling" band wagon fo sure. 👍 🇺🇲

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You should ..I started the one thread I did because I really wanted to see is it hype of not... I appreachiate your first hand experience ... which is what I wanted before it turned political ... I could only offer my experience talking to co workers in China and an outlook of supply chain... which we received our first pre covid19 planned shipment in this week.. 2 weeks early so even with chinas extended shutdown we are receiving goods earlier than expected.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

That 1 dude will be all over your ass when he reads this. Lol

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
So if it’s not that bad.. then why is the economy shut down? I hear one extreme to the other on this s*** and it just doesn’t make sense.
I didn't say it's not that bad; it's just not as bad as MSM makes it out to be. I don't agree with the extent to which they shut things down as it has been far more detrimental to the economy than this virus. The problem is that people can't be intelligent about it: if you are 75 years old and smoked your entire life you probably shouldn't be at Walmart buying panty hose or Snicker bars. Stay the f*** home. Same goes for Jimbo Dumbs*** who thinks it doesn't matter and is all a hoax, but lives with his 80 year old mother who takes care of his 9 children. One of our hospitals is a children's hospital and they had 5 cases of COVID19 since the beginning of this... they are talking about moving nurses from the children's hospital to adult care because there is a need.

If you take one thing from this it's this: stay home if you can. If you need to go out, go take care of your business and go home. Buy local, take care of yourself, and hold the f*** on. It is a real thing, and it is affecting people, but take this for what it's worth: I don't personally know anyone who has it...

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
You should ..I started the one thread I did because I really wanted to see is it hype of not... I appreachiate your first hand experience ... which is what I wanted before it turned political ... I could only offer my experience talking to co workers in China and an outlook of supply chain... which we received our first pre covid19 planned shipment in this week.. 2 weeks early so even with chinas extended shutdown we are receiving goods earlier than expected.
If you want to share it over there you're welcome to. I read through them and prolly lost at least 20 IQ points

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't say it's not that bad; it's just not as bad as MSM makes it out to be. I don't agree with the extent to which they shut things down as it has been far more detrimental to the economy than this virus. The problem is that people can't be intelligent about it: if you are 75 years old and smoked your entire life you probably shouldn't be at Walmart buying panty hose or Snicker bars. Stay the f*** home. Same goes for Jimbo Dumbs*** who thinks it doesn't matter and is all a hoax, but lives with his 80 year old mother who takes care of his 9 children. One of our hospitals is a children's hospital and they had 5 cases of COVID19 since the beginning of this... they are talking about moving nurses from the children's hospital to adult care because there is a need.

If you take one thing from this it's this: stay home if you can. If you need to go out, go take care of your business and go home. Buy local, take care of yourself, and hold the f*** on. It is a real thing, and it is affecting people, but take this for what it's worth: I don't know anyone who has it...
I firmly believe it would have been cheaper to take all the old people tell them they won a free cruise and send them out to sea until we are ready... we would have 1. saved all the old people 2. Saved the cruise lines 3. Not spent 6 trillion and ruined the economy

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

If you take one thing from this it's this: stay home if you can. If you need to go out, go take care of your business and go home. Buy local, take care of yourself, and hold the f*** on. It is a real thing, and it is affecting people, but take this for what it's worth: I don't personally know anyone who has it...
All seriousness a friend of mines grandfathers brother was the first in our state. Was 90 but in great health and shape. Checked in hospital and passed 2 days later..

J

JTW

So you’re saying it’s all a Chinese conspiracy to take down our economy!!?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!