Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn! Checked mileage on theAccord. Even with the low mileage Honda my Cummins at cruise control same speed and same road is still the most economical thing we own. :oops:
A495701C 18FE 414D 9FA0 3F9F67668B2A

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Rough afternoon. thinking of my old dog. It’s coming up on a year since I put him down suddenly from a tumor that had developed in his brain. I Was working in the flower bed today and just reminded me of Gunny. He use to always get in the flower bed and nosy around , get yelled at then sneak up behind you and give u face wash lol. His twin brother (Rem) never bothered , he just kinda stood guard facing the street and barked at whatever went by.
So back to today while I stopped on my knees in the flower bed reminiscing of this and the Anniversary coming up, Rem came out of nowhere and Gave me a face wash one thing he had never done. A somber joyful moment indeed.
here’s to you Gunny!
cheers smellers!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Rough afternoon. thinking of my old dog. It’s coming up on a year since I put him down suddenly from a tumor that had developed in his brain. I Was working in the flower bed today and just reminded me of Gunny. He use to always get in the flower bed and nosy around , get yelled at then sneak up behind you and give u face wash lol. His twin brother (Rem) never bothered , he just kinda stood guard facing the street and barked at whatever went by.
So back to today while I stopped on my knees in the flower bed reminiscing of this and the Anniversary coming up, Rem came out of nowhere and Gave me a face wash one thing he had never done. A somber joyful moment indeed.
here’s to you Gunny!
cheers smellers!
View attachment 194423
Cheers to good memories Brother. Gunny was definitely looking down on you today in that flower bed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
here’s to you Gunny!
cheers smellers!
View attachment 194423
I remember that day. I’m really sorry my friend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Made it over to the coast this weekend to have a coupe beers with a friend. Still a little rough lol.
The car was the my camper but worked out fine. Got to spend some time in the Talon, man that thing is a blast to drive!
Thanks so much @popeye for everything! You are such a good family guy and it truly shows with the results. Really like your family and friends. Really needed that!;)
94CD11BF 6211 455B A5DF 432B156D7909
279E34EB 4966 45CA 98D1 8D3FF7245B8A
9D1D0B9A 8D97 403E 821C FC8A1921FF31

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Made it over to the coast this weekend to have a coupe beers with a friend. Still a little rough lol.
The car was the my camper but worked out fine. Got to spend some time in the Talon, man that thing is a blast to drive!
Thanks so much @popeye for everything! You are such a good family guy and it truly shows with the results. Really like your family and friends. Really needed that!;)
View attachment 194649View attachment 194648View attachment 194650
is the 3rd picture the same place you did you triple whammy? I bet Western Washington is beautiful this time of year! I hope it's awesome!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish someone would change the whole shtf channel over to the Bigfoot exploration encounter trail riding channel. I'm getting burnt out on end times. I was thinking about going to RRB today.

gch1911

gch1911

Lifetime Member
May 3, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 700-2
looks like a hell of a good day!!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see a Wolvie X4, I’d like to drive one of those just to see what’s its like.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
is the 3rd picture the same place you did you triple whammy? I bet Western Washington is beautiful this time of year! I hope it's awesome!
No it was a friend of his property. Riding anywhere else is over here is shut down. Awesome place though. He’s got some good stories about it!;);)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I see a Wolvie X4, I’d like to drive one of those just to see what’s its like.
It did good. We drove one hard at our normal riding spot a few years back when we were in between Pioneers and it’s definitely Yamaha quality but there is no way I’d buy one over the Pioneer. We had money down on it, was first in the area but after the drive I got money back and we went and bought another Pioneer.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!