Ham radio questions please help

K

kf9ez

Nov 29, 2015
It's been 20+ years since I've worked on radio communications equipment. I've been wanting to get into the HAM world for a long time. I took the first step and passed the Technician Class HAM radio test last night. I also took the General Class test, but I hadn't studied for it and didn't pass, although many of the questions were ones I could have answered... 20 years ago... lol.

No worries. I think next month I'll test for the General Class, and maybe even the Extra Class.

I see many antennas and radios in my future!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

Reactions: Biteme and AKRider
D

Dasmoeturhead

It's been 20+ years since I've worked on radio communications equipment. I've been wanting to get into the HAM world for a long time. I took the first step and passed the Technician Class HAM radio test last night. I also took the General Class test, but I hadn't studied for it and didn't pass, although many of the questions were ones I could have answered... 20 years ago... lol.

No worries. I think next month I'll test for the General Class, and maybe even the Extra Class.

I see many antennas and radios in my future!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Congratulations on your Tech ticket.
73. KK6MOE

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!