Handy 22750 BUL lift review

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
So I looked at a lot of different lifts to use in my garage for my Talon. I really liked the Titan lifts but they were too wide to use on my Teryx, and they are made in China, no surprise. I ended up buying a Handy 22750 BUL (Big Utility Lift). They are made in Iowa, so that is nice. And the lift footprint is narrow enough to put the Teryx on as well as the Talon. You need an air supply to make it work, and it uses an air bladder to lift. The drawback is that bladder is right in the middle. But for most of what I do, it's not in the way. It lifts the Talon with ease. It has locking bars so you can let it back down on those for working, and there are 3 different heights. It comes with a foot pedal, and you have to add a male air intake to one of the open ports. Why they just don't add this $2 item on a $2000 lift is odd. But whatever, I had one in the tool box. The lift is heavy duty and weighs a good 500 Lbs. I used my farm tractor front end loader, with a bunch of chains, to take it out of my truck. Attached are a few pictures. I was able to pick mine up at the distributor in Coldwater Oh called Mile X Equipment. But they, and I'm sure other distributors, will ship them for an extra cost. Never having a lift before, I'm really happy having this. This weekend in between trying to knock a deer down, I will do the 1,000 mile service on the Talon. I have to replace the brake rotors on the Teryx next, but that will wait until next weekend.

IMG 1428 1 62724687297  F96FE738 79A5 4AA0 9859 A1D938FDFDDD IMG 1414

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!