Got creative with the max up screw on the door opener and got up to 80 3/4”. 👍🏻
IMG 4019

HondaRed16

HondaRed16

Oct 27, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have a couple of options actually; you can take the roof off before driving in the trailer and store to the side of your buggy during transport (as there are only 4 hand snap bango clips) very easy to do with very little effort and it's faster than airing down/up your tires, or you can use the fiber roof which I personally like, way better as there's less engine sound due to no hard surface for it resonate and zero added height.

Not really a bad option whatever you decide.

I have the same issue on my Fuzion toy hauler, It does rub the bed when I go in & out but very few folks tall enough to see the scratch marks (over the tree scratches) LOL.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!