P1000 Hard work out Saterday!

bigdeal

bigdeal

Jan 25, 2016
south ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well it was a hard day for the new 1000! Went back and to from the river about 5 times. Had kids,cooler, and chairs. The wife had to drive it for the first time! I was at work trying to make money to pay for this thing. Her brother and his kids came over to ride and she had to take the kids back early. Well she wasn't sure how to drive in the mud and got stuck! Water was over her feet. She got scarred and turned it off. I was still at the river with everyone. One of our other friends pulled her out. She asked him if it was ok and he said yes but his face said different! She was even more worried then. They drove on and everything was good. Later that night i was going to show my brother in law how much power this thing had and well it has a lot! We made a fast lap around the block and i was just going to cut it around fast at the end of the dirt road. You know kind of a quick u turn that gets the rear end lose to spin the tires. And it did, we got side ways spinning the tires then the back tires hit the pavement and we went over! Laid it right on its side. I had just taken the California nets off Friday so stuff was every where. First thing was to hope out and cut it off. Then we flipped it back on the wheels and looked each other over. Just small scratches. The roll cage did its job but it is scratched up petty good along with the door and roof. All this in a day, o it only has about 90 miles on it!

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well it was a hard day for the new 1000! Went back and to from the river about 5 times. Had kids,cooler, and chairs. The wife had to drive it for the first time! I was at work trying to make money to pay for this thing. Her brother and his kids came over to ride and she had to take the kids back early. Well she wasn't sure how to drive in the mud and got stuck! Water was over her feet. She got scarred and turned it off. I was still at the river with everyone. One of our other friends pulled her out. She asked him if it was ok and he said yes but his face said different! She was even more worried then. They drove on and everything was good. Later that night i was going to show my brother in law how much power this thing had and well it has a lot! We made a fast lap around the block and i was just going to cut it around fast at the end of the dirt road. You know kind of a quick u turn that gets the rear end lose to spin the tires. And it did, we got side ways spinning the tires then the back tires hit the pavement and we went over! Laid it right on its side. I had just taken the California nets off Friday so stuff was every where. First thing was to hope out and cut it off. Then we flipped it back on the wheels and looked each other over. Just small scratches. The roll cage did its job but it is scratched up petty good along with the door and roof. All this in a day, o it only has about 90 miles on it!

The suck factor on that is about a 9.5. Hopefully a little sandpaper and black spray paint will fix the pavement rash on the roll cage.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Holy cow what a day it had! Glad to see everyone's ok.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang son be careful! Although it was probably fun, well probably at the time, but now it is!

bigdeal

bigdeal

Jan 25, 2016
south ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang son be careful! Although it was probably fun, well probably at the time, but now it is!

The one guy was saying let's go before the cops come. I was like let's go for my wife comes! We're all good and it's not hurt to bad. My wife really wasn't as mad as I thought. Now I now the limits and it has its first scratch's, just put the 100th mile on it too! After the oil change it will really be broke in!

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!