P1000 Has any dealers received delivery of a Pioneer 1000 yet?

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
It was actually more than what I was expecting to be honest.
Accessories will be here around the 1st of November

A

Andy

Sep 28, 2015
My dealer here in CA just called me and said the 19th for mine. Getting excited!!

Reactions: Hondasxs
chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
yes, a dealer here in lake Charles Louisiana just got there first pioneer 1000 5 seater deluxe red. it is just a demo for people to go check it out. they should receive a couple more soon.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well the P1K5D is awesome !
Shifts quick and super smooth!
Don't see any issues with it turning 30"+ tires.
Plenty of room in the back seat.
Mr. TOOLOUD. I had asked the backseat question earlier and didn't get a real solid response. When I went in to do the paperwork on my new P1K I saw and sat in a P700-4 for the first time. I'm a bit older and just a tad over 200lbs but both my wife and I both thought it was just bit tight for a long ride. Not really at the hip but the seat sits a bit low relative to my knees. Have you sat in a 700 and tell me how they compare?
In the long run, it doesn't matter that much as I have already made my purchase and am just waiting for it to arrive next week.
And thanks for the review, I am really really excited.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Image Yeah it did seem that you're butt was a little higher it might be more comfortable but as you mentioned before a simple boat cushion might do the trick. The reason I bought it was cause my 3 & 5 year old boys will have their own safe and secure seat when we go to the deer camp.

S

Sergeant206

Sep 17, 2015
View attachment 6765 Yeah it did seem that you're butt was a little higher it might be more comfortable but as you mentioned before a simple boat cushion might do the trick. The reason I bought it was cause my 3 & 5 year old boys will have their own safe and secure seat when we go to the deer camp.
I got a call from a Melborne dealer that got their first one yesterday and is ready for test rides. I have to work all weekend but will be there Monday morning for my first ride.

Reactions: itsleo and Hondasxs
K

kyleh2531

Apr 2, 2015
If anyone wants to come by and test drive in Covington, La feel free to stop by!

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
If anyone wants to come by and test drive in Covington, La feel free to stop by!
I'm really looking forward to test driving the P1K Camo Deluxe....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Has anyone taken possession of the new rig yet? I guess I'm just getting excited and am craving any and all info out there. I'm curious on lug pattern for absolute positivity it's different, roll bar diameter, if there's as much room under driver seat for the fiberglass bass box I built for 700,width of body(not just tired) if tailgate problem fixed,room behind that safety sticker on dash and a photo under the hood. Plus I'd love to hear from more real people especially people from 700s compare. It's dang nice to hear that they aren't elusive anymore but where are they? Anyone out there own one and enjoy it yet:) :)

winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
Columbia SC has one in today and called me because I have put deposit on the camo and wanted to make sure I wanted to wait and that I didn't want the red! dang I sure thought about it! BUT ITS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!

Reactions: Buryit
advertisement
wilson111

wilson111

Jun 11, 2015
SC
Columbia SC has one in today and called me because I have put deposit on the camo and wanted to make sure I wanted to wait and that I didn't want the red! dang I sure thought about it! BUT ITS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!

What kind of quote did you get in Columbia?

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I will pick mine up Tuesday as long as I don't get sent to Bayport Tx to pick up a load of Chemical Tuesday

Reactions: SHAWNSHONDA
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yall, its AMAZING... so amazing that I couldn't even keep my first one for a demo - I had to send it to its rightful home! I can NOT believe how smooth it rides.. how easily it shifts... its one HECK of a machine, yall!
Alexa do you now when the camo deluxe are coming in? My dealer is saying November 15th

Reactions: Sergeant206
advertisement