P1000 Has any dealers received delivery of a Pioneer 1000 yet?

J

Jdean

Oct 21, 2015
How can you get out of sales tax? Are you not licensing it?

Yep, you don't have to pay state sales tax out of your resident state. Not planning on registering it or anything. Just for off road use only.

S

Sergeant206

Sep 17, 2015
so I'm taking it that you went to Bodines?? I warned you about there test drives!! Did you get a out the door price from both places?
I did not go due to your warning and the fact that Okeechobee is so much closer for me with a great test area. The price quoted was MSRP, $620 for ex warranty etc...

Reactions: Everett and itsleo
Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
Just looked at one on forrest city arkansas. It doesn't have door sag
Hopefully its not
Yep, you don't have to pay state sales tax out of your resident state. Not planning on registering it or anything. Just for off road use only.
I live in tn and I'm buying in ky I still have to pay sales tax by law. Unless you have some kind of farm where you could be tax exempt. Every atv utv I ever bought I had to pay the sales tax. Always off-road use.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We run all over this side of the state off road on roads and even in between so we have to run plates two actually Idaho and Washington

Reactions: Duramax
Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
We run all over this side of the state off road on roads and even in between so we have to run plates two actually Idaho and Washington
I wish they would let us onroad here in tn. They only give you a slow moving license plate for under 45 mph but most roads around here are 55mph its crazy. They could make so much more money saleing plates to all the utv riders around my area I would put a street legal kit on mine and drive it to work lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Washington is a little conservative only certain areas they are legal so you've got to know them otherwise for sure ticket but Idaho and Montana are open as hell. We even got pulled over on the freeway in Idaho because we weren't up to speed mainly (in the 700 come on 1000!) but he did let us go because it was the only thing connecting two legal areas. Idaho doesn't even require street legal kit. All of our dirt bikes even the kids are plated

Reactions: Duramax
Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
Washington is a little conservative only certain areas they are legal so you've got to know them otherwise for sure ticket but Idaho and Montana are open as hell. We even got pulled over on the freeway in Idaho because we weren't up to speed mainly (in the 700 come on 1000!) but he did let us go because it was the only thing connecting two legal areas. Idaho doesn't even require street legal kit. All of our dirt bikes even the kids are plated
Its confirmed! I'm moving to Idaho or Montana lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Unfortunately we work and our residence is Washington but we "live" in Idaho and Montana:) :).we do not fit in here in Washington at all to hick I guess so we usually get the hell out of Washington but at least we work in Spokane so it's only 10 minutes to a better state and only 40 to Montana. Hopefully someday retire and move!

Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
Unfortunately we work and our residence is Washington but we "live" in Idaho and Montana:) :).we usually get the hell out of Washington but at least we work in Spokane so it's only 10 minutes to a better state and only 40 to Montana. Hopefully someday retire and move!
I have always want to go on vacation up there and check it out. Maybe if me and the wife can save up the money we will.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you do get a hold of us for some really pretty areas. If you do get a hold of us for some really pretty areas Especially like hot springs and st.maries areas! It's hard to save money with these habits

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Enjoy that rig!

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Enjoy that rig!

I would leave work right now but the machines ship without the seat belts or head rests attached as well as a few other parts. She asked that I sit tight for a couple of hours so they could finish it up. I hooked my trailer to my SUV last night and it sits ready to go, I know I will not make it a full day at work today.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No doubt! Are you riding today:) I thought they came without roll bars. Every one knows I'm gone when mine gets here it's going in the back of the truck and I'm playing!

S

s2k1

Jul 1, 2015
Just picked ours up in Escondido CA last night! Love it so far! We will have it at Glamis with sand tires on Halloween weekend during Camp RZR.
20151021 174136

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No doubt! Are you riding today:) I thought they came without roll bars. Every one knows I'm gone when mine gets here it's going in the back of the truck and I'm playing!

Here it is how it was received by the dealer. I haven't even been there yet. Roll bars yes, but you can see the rest of the stuff to go on sitting in the rig. I will be leaving here in 30 minutes to get it.
Neds P1K 5D

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Congrats and enjoy it. While you are out playing with your new toy, I will be pouting in the corner because I didn't get my call yet... I think I might have a problem.

Reactions: Duane
advertisement