CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Has anybody ever explored this area? I saw something mentioned about it on a video and I figured I’d check it out. Somewhere new to explore maybe?
Well, it's 30 miles from the nearest dirt road, how are you going to get there? Wilderness areas have different definitions - here in Kalirado it means NO mechanical devices, including bicycles and helicopters (even touch-downs). In Utah, I'm constantly passing signs that say Wilderness area but I'm on a well-traveled and 'signed' road.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has a grizzly ever attacked a SXS?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, it's 30 miles from the nearest dirt road, how are you going to get there? Wilderness areas have different definitions - here in Kalirado it means NO mechanical devices, including bicycles and helicopters (even touch-downs). In Utah, I'm constantly passing signs that say Wilderness area but I'm on a well-traveled and 'signed' road.
I’m kinda sick of the gubermint taking all our land and giving to the birds and s***. f***ing liberals!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!