drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Getting a little chilly here today boys. I'm heading for the hot tub to warm up... Do I need to take any pictures?:rolleyes:

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was talking about pics of the pups, Lola , and Diesel. :rolleyes:
@Tigermark
20161230 1314051

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is what people born in the south call 6-8 inches of snow.;) "Remember the Blizzard of 2017?".. Don't try and buy milk or bread in the stores today because they are cleaned out by now..o_O Think I'll fire up the Pioneer and do some donuts!:rolleyes:
Trying to upload pictures of this massive snowfall but something's wrong with the site.. mods.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is what people born in the south call 6-8 inches of snow.;) "Remember the Blizzard of 2017?".. Don't try and buy milk or bread in the stores today because they are cleaned out by now..o_O Think I'll fire up the Pioneer and do some donuts!:rolleyes:
Trying to upload pictures of this massive snowfall but something's wrong with the site.. mods.
How much do you actually have

Reactions: sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oh yea, thanks for not showing us t
Get it Done!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Finally got them to upload.. Here is the damages.
20170106 090303 20170106 090318

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!