Heading for the Hot Tub

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Manwell, where do you live? I'm working in the hills around Blairsville until the 15th or 16th. If we are close, we should have a beer.

Trucks warming up now.
View attachment 30459
@joeymt33 my primary residence is in Sharpsburg, about 20 miles south of the Atlanta airport and then I just bought a place in Ellijay, that's where I am now and plan on spending 40% to 60% of my time up here. Would love to get together and tip a brew or two! It's only around 36 miles or less than an hour away!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
14 here this AM, feel like 2... too damn cold! LOL

Reactions: drfubar
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170107 071246

This was yesterday morning driving down to go trail riding. Yes that says -1. Brrrrrr.

Reactions: sharp and Manwell
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My deck was popping last night. Sounded like someone was hitting it with a hammer. 0 tomorrow ,,60+ on Sat.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!