Hello fellow Honda fans

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
thank you all for your warm welcome. Was wondering if I could ask question I'm looking for some brackets for the front top of my roll cage. Does anybody know if i need 1.75 or 2" thank you
May have a better chance at getting an answer faster if you post this in a new post. I am in a 500 no not positive I could help you answer that one....but you can bet that there will be someone here will!!!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I was wondering if I could ask a quick question ? I'm looking for some brackets for the front top of my roll cage for LED lights. Does anybody know if i need 1.75 or 2" thank you
1.75 is what ya need.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!