Hello from Central Kentucky. New Pioneer 1000-6

MattyIce

MattyIce

Aug 20, 2023
Central Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Brand new to the site. Just picked up my first side by side/ farm toy. I will be doing a few things to it so we can also go riding at some off-road parks around where I live. It came with no accessories so I definitely want to get a roof and windshield first. Looking at getting the super-atv clear tinted roof along with the 3 part windshield. I was a little bummed out when I discovered that my four wheeler wheels and tires would not swap out with this since I have some nice black wheels with 29" tires on my Yamaha Grizzly. Also, I believe if I want to fit anything bigger than a 28" tire, I will have to get some forward extending front A-arms because the tires almost touch the wheel wells now at full lock. If anyone is running 30 or 31 inch tires on these, I'm dying to see what it looks like. All I can find is some crazy lifted mud ones and nothing built for eastern coast off-roading. Here are some pics. I'm loving this green color and couldn't believe I got lucky enough to have one just come off the truck the day I went looking. lol

New Pioneer 1

New Pioneer 2

New Pioneer 4

New Pioneer 3

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I may do that. Looks like I've got about 5 weeks to prepare. I definitely wanted to install a winch before going off-road too. Thanks for the info.
You would enjoy it. A free meal provided by RIdinfool & myself Saturday night. You get a sticker and lots of good times with great people. If you have an RV stay at Eagle Rock. They also have cabins. Also the Comfort Inn is a good place and within sight of the festivities and meeting area for the group rides. RIdinfool makes some great BarBQ.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Brand new to the site. Just picked up my first side by side/ farm toy. I will be doing a few things to it so we can also go riding at some off-road parks around where I live. It came with no accessories so I definitely want to get a roof and windshield first. Looking at getting the super-atv clear tinted roof along with the 3 part windshield. I was a little bummed out when I discovered that my four wheeler wheels and tires would not swap out with this since I have some nice black wheels with 29" tires on my Yamaha Grizzly. Also, I believe if I want to fit anything bigger than a 28" tire, I will have to get some forward extending front A-arms because the tires almost touch the wheel wells now at full lock. If anyone is running 30 or 31 inch tires on these, I'm dying to see what it looks like. All I can find is some crazy lifted mud ones and nothing built for eastern coast off-roading. Here are some pics. I'm loving this green color and couldn't believe I got lucky enough to have one just come off the truck the day I went looking. lol

View attachment 401021
View attachment 401022
View attachment 401023
View attachment 401024
Welcome from NW Arkansas! I agree with @Backwoods, the MOM ride is one of the best rides and place to meet some great people. NICE Buggy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!