Hello from WNC, New 1000-6 Owner

E

Eigerhiker

Aug 12, 2023
WNC
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Hello All,

I recently purchased a 1000-6 Deluxe as my first side by side. Been riding motorcycles and jet skis for years and recently felt inspired to get a side by side. I plan to post the occasional video on my YouTube channel Adventures with Patrick.

Currently there’s some videos of me jet skiing from Seattle to Alaska and a couple motorcycle videos here in Western North Carolina where I live.

Looking forward to learning from you guys and maybe going to some events. As with any new machine, the accessories decisions are there. Thinking about switching out the stock tires for the Tusk Terrabytes in the stock size. I would like to go bigger but don’t want different rims.

Glad to be here!

E

Eigerhiker

Aug 12, 2023
WNC
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Ah yes, rule #4!

Roof, mirrors and street legal kit are on order. Going to change the tires for DOT approved.

D06E7D14 CF39 4757 A9EC 97EEFEBC13BC

Last edited:
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,

I recently purchased a 1000-6 Deluxe as my first side by side. Been riding motorcycles and jet skis for years and recently felt inspired to get a side by side. I plan to post the occasional video on my YouTube channel Adventures with Patrick.

Currently there’s some videos of me jet skiing from Seattle to Alaska and a couple motorcycle videos here in Western North Carolina where I live.

Looking forward to learning from you guys and maybe going to some events. As with any new machine, the accessories decisions are there. Thinking about switching out the stock tires for the Tusk Terrabytes in the stock size. I would like to go bigger but don’t want different rims.

Glad to be here!
Congrats. You can get taller tires and keep stock rims. That's what I did with my 5 seater

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!