Hello from Florida

Daolin

Daolin

Nov 27, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello there,

So I impulse bought a Honda Pioneer 1k-5 this past week and drove my family to Durhamtown in Ga and what a blast we had. Just want to say thanks for having a forum for us newbs to read through and gain insight on how to enjoy ourselves even more. Below is our ride after half of a day there and I must say the Pioneer dude wonderfully all over that place. I even did a drag race in sport automatic 2wd mode against a Yamaha 1000-r in 4wd manual and only lost by a length and a half, so I was pretty impressed. The front is very comfortable even hitting some places at 25-30 mph with bumps, but the back is brutal on the back and neck. I gotta find a way to make that ride more comfortable. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the forum here. Looking forward to learning more.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum!

You've got a super nice machine there. Congrats on the purchase.

Do some research on here as there may be some things to are important for you to know. For example, a snorkel is very important. Or a heat shield and blower fan will help with the heat a lot.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy the new ride and it sounds like you already have been. Any questions feel free to ask people here are willing to help. Congrats

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!