CarryEveryDay

Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2024
Newberry FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000 6 Crew
Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to the Honda Family. My father had Honda Goldwings basically from the launch. I grew up going to Daytona bike week almost every year. Till I figured out why every one asked there ladies for pictures. So for a few years I did miss but been around motor sports/ motorcycles all my life. My first rig was the killer 1983 Honda ATC 200 3 wheeler. The ones the government banned in 1986 due to the bikes being killers. So my Honda death machine apparently was defective because I'm still here. In fact I still have it and I'm sure with fresh gas with in a few pulls it would bark back to life. From that machine I got a 2016 Honda Forman 500. Didn't drive it much sold it with 18 hours on the meter 5 years later.

TempImagegMTUW5

Due to the 2017 Pioneer 700 which my father wanted. He was getting older and the 4 wheelers rode too rough. The pioneer quickly became the work horse around the property and for the farm's irrigation systems design and build. Fast forward to 2021 in April I unfortunately inherited that pioneer 700.

TempImagejcBkFD

Close to Christmas that same year I got a 2022 Pioneer 1000-3. It quickly became my favorite side-by-side. After a few more fields and a few years comes go by I sold that 700. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the unit. It had very low hours and mileage. I sold it to a father and son who use it together as their weekend get away as a hunting / fishing rig. I would still have it is some still wet behind the ears kid who's only intent was to find every mud hole tried to buy it. I used its proceeds to get help acquire 2023 1000-6. It's not a quick or as nimble as the 1000-3 but it makes the trips out to the fields quicker hauling more people and material vs multiple trips.

IMG 7803

I joined the forum because Ive used a few pieces of information found on the forum while adding accessories to the 1000-6. With the information I got from the website and the shop manual I was able to do what I intended to do. Please excuse if my profile or post if they seem basic. I unfortunately do not have the time to customize, but I wanted to say hello. I look forward to figuring out where to post and more importantly how to post impressively.

TempImageSbLHVY

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello Everyone,

I'm not new to the Honda Family. My father had Honda Goldwings basically from the launch. I grew up going to Daytona bike week almost every year. Till I figured out why every one asked there ladies for pictures. So for a few years I did miss but been around motor sports/ motorcycles all my life. My first rig was the killer 1983 Honda ATC 200 3 wheeler. The ones the government banned in 1986 due to the bikes being killers. So my Honda death machine apparently was defective because I'm still here. In fact I still have it and I'm sure with fresh gas with in a few pulls it would bark back to life. From that machine I got a 2016 Honda Forman 500. Didn't drive it much sold it with 18 hours on the meter 5 years later.

View attachment 421391

Due to the 2017 Pioneer 700 which my father wanted. He was getting older and the 4 wheelers rode too rough. The pioneer quickly became the work horse around the property and for the farm's irrigation systems design and build. Fast forward to 2021 in April I unfortunately inherited that pioneer 700.

View attachment 421394

Close to Christmas that same year I got a 2022 Pioneer 1000-3. It quickly became my favorite side-by-side. After a few more fields and a few years comes go by I sold that 700. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the unit. It had very low hours and mileage. I sold it to a father and son who use it together as their weekend get away as a hunting / fishing rig. I would still have it is some still wet behind the ears kid who's only intent was to find every mud hole tried to buy it. I used its proceeds to get help acquire 2023 1000-6. It's not a quick or as nimble as the 1000-3 but it makes the trips out to the fields quicker hauling more people and material vs multiple trips.

View attachment 421402

I joined the forum because Ive used a few pieces of information found on the forum while adding accessories to the 1000-6. With the information I got from the website and the shop manual I was able to do what I intended to do. Please excuse if my profile or post if they seem basic. I unfortunately do not have the time to customize, but I wanted to say hello. I look forward to figuring out where to post and more importantly how to post impressively.

View attachment 421392
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Sweet rides and story 🤘

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello CED A durn doing good mernin to ya in the wee early pacific mountain meanderings timelines and thitherings. Aye, eye be I…ye be welcome! Spoken in my bestest gnomen vernacularies…

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello Everyone,

View attachment 421391

View attachment 421394

View attachment 421402

View attachment 421392
Welcome from Ohio. really miss my 200x and 250r

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!