New from SW Florida

C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Hey all,
I am in the market for a new SXS and have had two previous. First a John Deere gator which was an impulse buy and not for me. Then I went on to a Polaris Ranger and had so many issues I won’t be owning a Polaris for a long time if ever. Now that I have a family and a little land I am wanting to get a nice reliable unit and from all my research Honda is where it’s at. So I have a deposit down on a 2023 Pioneer 1000 6 seater. Was told it wouldn’t be in until February or March because I wanted a green unit. Well I was just told today that they won’t be getting any green units until May or June. That’s just too long so I am on the hunt for any color and hopefully getting it by Christmas. Would prefer green but might have to settle for red. Would consider the 5 seater if the heat for the rear passengers wasn’t an issue. I am active on several automobile forums and a few pew pew forums. Looking forward to learning from you guys and I’m sure I will have plenty of questions.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey all,
I am in the market for a new SXS and have had two previous. First a John Deere gator which was an impulse buy and not for me. Then I went on to a Polaris Ranger and had so many issues I won’t be owning a Polaris for a long time if ever. Now that I have a family and a little land I am wanting to get a nice reliable unit and from all my research Honda is where it’s at. So I have a deposit down on a 2023 Pioneer 1000 6 seater. Was told it wouldn’t be in until February or March because I wanted a green unit. Well I was just told today that they won’t be getting any green units until May or June. That’s just too long so I am on the hunt for any color and hopefully getting it by Christmas. Would prefer green but might have to settle for red. Would consider the 5 seater if the heat for the rear passengers wasn’t an issue. I am active on several automobile forums and a few pew pew forums. Looking forward to learning from you guys and I’m sure I will have plenty of questions.
Welcome! I believe a couple members have them now, red in color.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey all,
welcome from Ohio

C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Welcome from west Ga. Good luck on the hunt. I’m sure you’ll find one but a road trip may be involved.
#NTC
I am all in on a road trip! I am in sales so I travel all the time and enjoy it. I told the wife I hope I find one in Savannah Georgia ( we love that area) so we can take a road trip and spend the week up there.

advertisement
Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Minnesota, best of luck on your search. The pioneer is a great machine, one thing you'll notice is how quiet the honda is compared to the gator or polaris....the non cvt transmission is a cool feature, nice to have the paddle shifters and manual mode...under seat heat is still an issue on the 5 seater, but there are several threads on here about mitigating it. Alot of members use the quick shield, guy that sells it is a member on here @trigger. Many others install an underseat fan setup that seems to help. Good luck!

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Texas... We learned from the boss, that 75% of the production of the 1K-6's will be sent to Texas... Might consider looking West young lad!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!