New from SW Florida

C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Hey all,
I am in the market for a new SXS and have had two previous. First a John Deere gator which was an impulse buy and not for me. Then I went on to a Polaris Ranger and had so many issues I won’t be owning a Polaris for a long time if ever. Now that I have a family and a little land I am wanting to get a nice reliable unit and from all my research Honda is where it’s at. So I have a deposit down on a 2023 Pioneer 1000 6 seater. Was told it wouldn’t be in until February or March because I wanted a green unit. Well I was just told today that they won’t be getting any green units until May or June. That’s just too long so I am on the hunt for any color and hopefully getting it by Christmas. Would prefer green but might have to settle for red. Would consider the 5 seater if the heat for the rear passengers wasn’t an issue. I am active on several automobile forums and a few pew pew forums. Looking forward to learning from you guys and I’m sure I will have plenty of questions.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey all,
I am in the market for a new SXS and have had two previous. First a John Deere gator which was an impulse buy and not for me. Then I went on to a Polaris Ranger and had so many issues I won’t be owning a Polaris for a long time if ever. Now that I have a family and a little land I am wanting to get a nice reliable unit and from all my research Honda is where it’s at. So I have a deposit down on a 2023 Pioneer 1000 6 seater. Was told it wouldn’t be in until February or March because I wanted a green unit. Well I was just told today that they won’t be getting any green units until May or June. That’s just too long so I am on the hunt for any color and hopefully getting it by Christmas. Would prefer green but might have to settle for red. Would consider the 5 seater if the heat for the rear passengers wasn’t an issue. I am active on several automobile forums and a few pew pew forums. Looking forward to learning from you guys and I’m sure I will have plenty of questions.
Welcome! I believe a couple members have them now, red in color.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey all,
welcome from Ohio

C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Welcome from west Ga. Good luck on the hunt. I’m sure you’ll find one but a road trip may be involved.
#NTC
I am all in on a road trip! I am in sales so I travel all the time and enjoy it. I told the wife I hope I find one in Savannah Georgia ( we love that area) so we can take a road trip and spend the week up there.

advertisement
Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Minnesota, best of luck on your search. The pioneer is a great machine, one thing you'll notice is how quiet the honda is compared to the gator or polaris....the non cvt transmission is a cool feature, nice to have the paddle shifters and manual mode...under seat heat is still an issue on the 5 seater, but there are several threads on here about mitigating it. Alot of members use the quick shield, guy that sells it is a member on here @trigger. Many others install an underseat fan setup that seems to help. Good luck!

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Texas... We learned from the boss, that 75% of the production of the 1K-6's will be sent to Texas... Might consider looking West young lad!