P1000 Good Morning From Iowa!

G

GetDux91

Mar 16, 2024
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
NE Iowa

Foremost, thanks to the many contributors to the forum. Not only did it help solidify my decision on a Pioneer, it also helped point me in the direction of necessary upgrades and the usage of the store.

Made the recent transition from a Honda Foreman to the Pioneer 1000-6. Primarily will be used as a family rig around the farm and out hunting. No more making the Foreman look like a pack mule.

1a689a9c8e8381f1a02279234bd2c2bc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
NE Iowa

Foremost, thanks to the many contributors to the forum. Not only did it help solidify my decision on a Pioneer, it also helped point me in the direction of necessary upgrades and the usage of the store.

Made the recent transition from a Honda Foreman to the Pioneer 1000-6. Primarily will be used as a family rig around the farm and out hunting. No more making the Foreman look like a pack mule.

View attachment 421733

Congrats on the new buggy and welcome from Ohio. the camo looks good.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
NE Iowa

View attachment 421733

Congratulations!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Good lookin’ rig.

#NTC

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

Enjoy the New Toy & Make Memories

Live to be senior SOS member </> SLOWER / Older / Smarter

C

Candis

Supporting Member
May 9, 2019
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon R4 LV
NE Iowa

View attachment 421733

Welcome from Colorado. My husband grew up in Waverly, IA. I like the camo!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!