P700 Hello from new member.

Cliffy60

Cliffy60

Dec 8, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello y’all from Minnesota. Picking up my 2021 Pioneer 700-2 deluxe in a few days. I’ve sold the Polaris Sportsman I had for 12 years. Quite an upgraded ride for me. I’m looking to add windshield and roof. I have read some of the threads about SuperATV flip, I hope the discount directions for members works out.
I will use this machine in all seasons. Ice fishing and trail rides when it’s not cold. Looking forward to good advice from those who’ve had this machine for awhile.
Edit: this probably should have been put in another area of the forums, admin. please move it

Last edited:
advertisement
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I’m looking to add windshield and roof. I have read some of the threads about SuperATV flip, I hope the discount directions for members works out.

tenor.gif

Let me know when you're ready!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello y’all from Minnesota. Picking up my 2021 Pioneer 700-2 deluxe in a few days. I’ve sold the Polaris Sportsman I had for 12 years. Quite an upgraded ride for me. I’m looking to add windshield and roof. I have read some of the threads about SuperATV flip, I hope the discount directions for members works out.
I will use this machine in all seasons. Ice fishing and trail rides when it’s not cold. Looking forward to good advice from those who’ve had this machine for awhile.
Edit: this probably should have been put in another area of the forums, admin. please move it
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! White is the fastest!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I tried to send you a message through the “start conversation” but I get an error that the content is spam like or inappropriate. I would like a flip windshield and winch plate.
No nudes please. My IT guys will catch that... That could be the issue... 🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding. PM sent!!

advertisement