P700 New toy

B

Blueridgesxs

Nov 18, 2023
Boone, NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
IMG 0617
new toy brought home (Boone NC), 2024 700-2. Mostly going to be used for farm work but got dealer to put on winch and street legal kit. I added all the hardware myself.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
View attachment 410930new toy brought home (Boone NC), 2024 700-2. Mostly going to be used for farm work but got dealer to put on winch and street legal kit. I added all the hardware myself.
Welcome from Upstate New York.
Many good people & information to be found here on the Honda forum.
FYI : A few are more full of themselves than others.

Nice -- Like the -- Hi-Viz color.
ENJOY the Toy.
Many good times to be had in the future.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 410930new toy brought home (Boone NC), 2024 700-2. Mostly going to be used for farm work but got dealer to put on winch and street legal kit. I added all the hardware myself.
Congrats from a Deep Gap native now residing in AZ!

I like the color...but I'm not sure about the newer models black hood thing.

B

Blueridgesxs

Nov 18, 2023
Boone, NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got a bumper on order and I believe I want some spacers to make it a little less tippy. Probably going to keep same wheels but bigger tires down the road? Any suggestions on how wide of spacers? I want a light bar and maybe some rock lights down the road. Complete novice on wiring. I’ve read plenty about it. Do you think stock battery is fine if nothing really runs at the same time?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!