P700 New toy

KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
That color is a good choice when the other guy comes flying over the hill, going the opposite direction, in your lane. Yup, ben there. Glad i had the headlights on as the camo finish doesn't help much.

You might want to upgrade your headlights to LEDs if not already. Lots out there to choose from.

B

Blueridgesxs

Nov 18, 2023
Boone, NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
That color is a good choice when the other guy comes flying over the hill, going the opposite direction, in your lane. Yup, ben there. Glad i had the headlights on as the camo finish doesn't help much.

You might want to upgrade your headlights to LEDs if not already. Lots out there to choose from.
Any suggestions? The stark industry ones that everyone praises are no longer found on Amazon.

KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Try these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NJ9MZH0/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Pretty much any LED that will fit the lens fixture will be better than the stock halogens. Whiter light, seem bright, last a long time, don’t really dim with age. Though they are not a substitute for good light bars. In our case, they work great, no light bars needed.

I used these in my P500. They fit inside the light enclosure and you can still put the cap on.

I also have LED bars on the hood and roof, and these lights are anemic compared to them, but they are better than stock.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Congrats - looks awesome - stock battery is just fine - you will get 1000 opinions and suggestions for having a 2nd battery - reach out to this site for wiring help as needed.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from west Ga. I like the color
#NTC
I like this in all colors.
10431.jpg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!