Hello from Northern WI

N

NCoutfitters

Mar 27, 2017
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
It's nice to be back in my comfort zone after a couple years of driving a Polaris.

20170327 193357

S

Sizzler

Mar 23, 2017
Dorchester WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought a 16 deluxe. The only thing I don't like is the tall reverse.

N

NCoutfitters

Mar 27, 2017
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just bought a 16 deluxe. The only thing I don't like is the tall reverse.
I wasn't aware that they offered a 16' deluxe. I love mine, only a couple little things I'm not a fan of but I'll get used to it. I have a winch and A arm/cv guards on the way then it'll be ready to hit the woods.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad that you left the dark side and made your way back home!
I'm sure that you're going to really like the Pioneer.
Lots of great info here but most of it is expensive!!!!!!
ENJOY!!!!!!

Reactions: NCoutfitters
Y

Yahbutno

Dec 2, 2016
UP of MI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It's nice to be back in my comfort zone after a couple years of driving a Polaris.

View attachment 39096
Congrats on your new machine @NCoutfitters. I’m within a week or two of pulling the trigger on a 700-4 Deluxe, but am still shopping prices. I’m in the central UP but am looking at Wisconsin dealers, too. Mind my asking where you bought yours and were you happy with the price and buying process?

advertisement
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from North Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

NCoutfitters

Mar 27, 2017
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks everyone!

@Yahbutno I purchased it from Vern's Honda in Antigo, WI. They had the best price by far and are great to deal with. My family and friends did a ton of business with them back when 4 wheelers were still cool lol. I'm over 3 hours from Antigo and they delivered it to my door for $100. He was actually heading to Ironwood, MI to deliver a 700-4 after he left my place.

Y

Yahbutno

Dec 2, 2016
UP of MI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks everyone!

@Yahbutno I purchased it from Vern's Honda in Antigo, WI. They had the best price by far and are great to deal with. My family and friends did a ton of business with them back when 4 wheelers were still cool lol. I'm over 3 hours from Antigo and they delivered it to my door for $100. He was actually heading to Ironwood, MI to deliver a 700-4 after he left my place.
Thanks for the info, @NCoutfitters. I've read some decent reviews about Verne's. Looks to be about 3 hrs 45 minutes from me. I'll give them a call - I'll make that drive all day long for $1,000. I've also read pretty good reviews about Hodag in Rhinelander. Thanks again.