R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I'm R-Lamm

Huge hello and thank you to EVERYONE!! Been stalking for a while and have to be honest...got addicted to all the conversations! ;) Quick background I guess...ALWAYS been a hunter and outdoorsman in the wild! Had 4 wheelers all my life and used them mainly to hunt with only with the occasional joy ride through the hunt land with the kiddos. It was time for a new ride and had planned on another Honda 4 wheeler UNTIL I saw the Pioneer 500 and fell in love. Wanted small and not a race car and this fit me perfect. Biggest seller was the safety compared to the 4 wheelers with the kids!!! (No matter how safe you are on a 4 wheeler...always riding with a butt clinch when kids are on!!)) Since buying it I absolute love it...that is when the kids are not on it tearing up the yard and actually let me play some! :) Super excited on getting my accessories to come in so I can start tearing down and building back up! This toy has definitely changed my world a little bit! With the kids enjoying it SOOOOO much...seriously contemplating on doing some searches for trails and see how we do with those. Only problem is I have FOUR kids....so guess I will have to let them fight it out as to who gets to go with me! Hoping I can get a pic soon and post for all to see. And as I mentioned...getting ready to accessorize...so please feel FREE to throw your two pennies in the ring. I am DEF not too proud to take advice from people...especially those who know a whole LOT more than me on these machines!

Thanks again to all!!!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Hunting Woods

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Cleveland!

There are a few really well documented builds on this site of the 500. Find a build you like and ask quesitons. We all start somewhere!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome From Pa
You got four kids????and a 500???
Start cramming and good luck

Reactions: sharp and R-Lamm
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. You have chosen well on the P500. With 4 kids, you are just going to have to get two of them.

Reactions: sharp and R-Lamm
advertisement
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from WNY! I have four kids too, I feel your pain!

Thanks!!! Last one was an oops! . But wouldn't take it back for anything...most of the time that is!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Or get rid of a couple kids..

Getting rid sounds a WHOLE lot cheaper!! Any takers! Willing to trade for another p500 for other chaps perhaps!!

Reactions: JTW
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Lol.. they have good teeth? All the same color?

Well....for the most part. Other than my baby girl. She is losing some and gaining some! Got two of each. So u have choices!!!

J

JTW

Well....for the most part. Other than my baby girl. She is losing some and gaining some! Got two of each. So u have choices!!!

Lmao... ya know I started with a p500 and within about a month traded for the PK5

Reactions: R-Lamm
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Lmao... ya know I started with a p500 and within about a month traded for the PK5

Told my wife that is totally an option now!! Not trade. Just add too. Really got this for me to hunt with not knowing hey would fall in love with it like they have. So def keep in my options open now!!

BTW...for what I have paid for my two oldest teeth....they better be immaculate!!!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice intro! Welcome aboard from SE Missouri.

Reactions: R-Lamm
advertisement