sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm R-Lamm

Huge hello and thank you to EVERYONE!! Been stalking for a while and have to be honest...got addicted to all the conversations! ;) Quick background I guess...ALWAYS been a hunter and outdoorsman in the wild! Had 4 wheelers all my life and used them mainly to hunt with only with the occasional joy ride through the hunt land with the kiddos. It was time for a new ride and had planned on another Honda 4 wheeler UNTIL I saw the Pioneer 500 and fell in love. Wanted small and not a race car and this fit me perfect. Biggest seller was the safety compared to the 4 wheelers with the kids!!! (No matter how safe you are on a 4 wheeler...always riding with a butt clinch when kids are on!!)) Since buying it I absolute love it...that is when the kids are not on it tearing up the yard and actually let me play some! :) Super excited on getting my accessories to come in so I can start tearing down and building back up! This toy has definitely changed my world a little bit! With the kids enjoying it SOOOOO much...seriously contemplating on doing some searches for trails and see how we do with those. Only problem is I have FOUR kids....so guess I will have to let them fight it out as to who gets to go with me! Hoping I can get a pic soon and post for all to see. And as I mentioned...getting ready to accessorize...so please feel FREE to throw your two pennies in the ring. I am DEF not too proud to take advice from people...especially those who know a whole LOT more than me on these machines!

Thanks again to all!!!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Hunting Woods
Welcome from Nashville tn. Check this out for a places to ride. WWW.riderplanet-USA.com click on your state.

Reactions: R-Lamm
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Nashville tn. Check this out for a places to ride. WWW.riderplanet-USA.com click on your state.

Thank you very much! Was on there earlier and looking. Def can not wait to try it out with the family for sure. Whole new world to me for sure. Like I needed something else to throw money at! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Central Missouri. Love my 500 as well

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JeffEvans

JeffEvans

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2016
Arlington, TN
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from SW Tennessee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here.

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here.
Thank you sir! It most definitely seems you are right! Been hooked since first seeing this...and I am NOT a forum guy...but all the info AND people on here are awesome! Thank you again!

Reactions: cutt69 and JACKAL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!