Hello from the Cariboo, BC Canada

Nascar

Nascar

Feb 20, 2017
Cariboo, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Hi guys, great site and lots of helpful info. I’m shopping for a basic green 2017 P500 and will add parts to it later. Any BC Canada members that can give give feed back on their out the door price, would be helpful. I plan on contacting a lot of dealers and see who has the best price. I don’t mind driving to pu a good deal.
Thanks
Mark

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Hi guys, great site and lots of helpful info. I’m shopping for a basic green 2017 P500 and will add parts to it later. Any BC Canada members that can give give feed back on their out the door price, would be helpful. I plan on contacting a lot of dealers and see who has the best price. I don’t mind driving to pu a good deal.
Thanks
Mark
Hey. I'm in Ladysmith. I sent you my tel #. Gimme a shout!
Al

Nascar

Nascar

Feb 20, 2017
Cariboo, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Hey. I'm in Ladysmith. I sent you my tel #. Gimme a shout!
Al
Nothing came through as a private message (maybe have to have x amount of posts 1st or admins blocked ?)
I don’t do the phone thing anyways. Sorry. Thanks

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Alberta!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!