New member saying hello from New Brunswick Canada

P

Prospector16

Oct 10, 2023
New Brunswick, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have been reading lots of posts but have not posted. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. Bought a second hand P1000-3 earlier this fall and am having a blast with it. Previous owner was a professional woodworking contractor and build the cab. He did a great job. I added some new tires today. Snow is getting deeper around here so it looks like I won't have much chance to ride for a couple months. Will try to add photos- wish me luck!
IMG 3216

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been reading lots of posts but have not posted. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. Bought a second hand P1000-3 earlier this fall and am having a blast with it. Previous owner was a professional woodworking contractor and build the cab. He did a great job. I added some new tires today. Snow is getting deeper around here so it looks like I won't have much chance to ride for a couple months. Will try to add photos- wish me luck!View attachment 414972
Welcome from BC! Nice buggy! Post some pics of the custom cab please. We like pics!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have been reading lots of posts but have not posted. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. Bought a second hand P1000-3 earlier this fall and am having a blast with it. Previous owner was a professional woodworking contractor and build the cab. He did a great job. I added some new tires today. Snow is getting deeper around here so it looks like I won't have much chance to ride for a couple months. Will try to add photos- wish me luck!View attachment 414972
Welcome from Ohio and congrats on the new buggy

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

In 2018, I took the ferry from Godbout to Matane, continued driving around the Gaspe' Peninsula, to the Miscou Lighthouse, continued down the coast, around the full perimeter of Prince Edward Island, then on to Meat Cove, followed the coastline around Nova Scotia and then back into Maine. That's some seriously pretty country up there. 😍

After 13,000+ miles in Canada, this brought a tear to my eye on the southern tip of Nova Scotia - 😍
I QcRFDD5 M

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!