Hello from upstate NY

Badbuffalo

Badbuffalo

Oct 14, 2018
New York
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I'm Badbuffalo

Good day everyone, first off id like to say what an amazing wealth of knowledge this forum contains. It helped push me over the edge so to speak and convinced me to purchase my p5 last month. Mostly going to be used on my inlaws farm, plowing snow at my house, yard work and some trail riding. List of mods so far are pretty small, just a roof, winch and 26" tires but that will change in due time.
Im looking forward to learning more here and hopefully contributing what and when i can. Thanks.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler
My off-road experience level is: Intermediate
My favorite place to ride is: Farm trails.

20181030 152759

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome and congrats from the 716! Now you can change your ownership in your profile. Love me some farm trails.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice machine!
Welcome from the Great Lakes State!

Reactions: Badbuffalo
advertisement
Willi

Willi

Oct 25, 2018
Homer NY
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I'm Badbuffalo

Good day everyone, first off id like to say what an amazing wealth of knowledge this forum contains. It helped push me over the edge so to speak and convinced me to purchase my p5 last month. Mostly going to be used on my inlaws farm, plowing snow at my house, yard work and some trail riding. List of mods so far are pretty small, just a roof, winch and 26" tires but that will change in due time.
Im looking forward to learning more here and hopefully contributing what and when i can. Thanks.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler
My off-road experience level is: Intermediate
My favorite place to ride is: Farm trails.

View attachment 93196

Hey Badbuffalo
Great site isn’t it. I got my p500 almost a week ago. Great fun. I’m in upstate as well. In Homer near Cortland. I’ve done the same upgrades. Wheels, roof and winch. And made a box and wood rack
Willi

Badbuffalo

Badbuffalo

Oct 14, 2018
New York
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Badbuffalo
Great site isn’t it. I got my p500 almost a week ago. Great fun. I’m in upstate as well. In Homer near Cortland. I’ve done the same upgrades. Wheels, roof and winch. And made a box and wood rack
Willi
There a fun little buggy for sure, im in Gouverneur near Ft. Drum/Watertown

Reactions: Willi and Mudwing
Willi

Willi

Oct 25, 2018
Homer NY
Ownership

1. 500
There a fun little buggy for sure, im in Gouverneur near Ft. Drum/Watertown

Are you considered part of Tug Hill ... cause you’re more east?
Its Gods country up there! Been to Malone and Chateaugay

Last edited:
Reactions: Badbuffalo
Badbuffalo

Badbuffalo

Oct 14, 2018
New York
Ownership

1. 500
Are you considered part of Tug Hill ... cause you’re more east?
Its Gods country up there! Been to Malone and Chateaugay
Just north of the tug hill, just a little west of the Adirondacks. Used to be able to ride from my house to stillwater, lowville and the tug hill region but they have closed most of the trails to atvs. Still can on sleds however

Reactions: Willi and Mudwing
Willi

Willi

Oct 25, 2018
Homer NY
Ownership

1. 500
Just north of the tug hill, just a little west of the Adirondacks. Used to be able to ride from my house to stillwater, lowville and the tug hill region but they have closed most of the trails to atvs. Still can on sleds however
I’ve been up there on our sleds. We drove the length of Stillwater reservoir and I remember ending up in in old forge. Great riding. I think I remember riding on old train track bed?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!