Hello Folks! New Member Here From Upstate NY!

D

dfrasier88

Oct 18, 2023
Granville, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
71737277943  DA3E7519 3C2D 4BE4 BF03 3BC490C31AA2

I just picked this thing up with about 780 Miles on it. The tires are a little aggressive for me, so if anyone nearby wants to trade or sell me some more road friendly/semi-mud tires I'm down to discuss!
I've been lurking around here for a little while. Happy to have a forum like this!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 407149

I just picked this thing up with about 780 Miles on it. The tires are a little aggressive for me, so if anyone nearby wants to trade or sell me some more road friendly/semi-mud tires I'm down to discuss!
I've been lurking around here for a little while. Happy to have a forum like this!
🤜🤛 there ya go bud!!!

Again, welcome from South Florida
Nice buggy 👍

🤔 what's making the roof bow like that at the center? Got something mounted under there?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 407149

Welcome from Michigan!
What year and miles is on your rig?
Id ditch that parachute roof and buy the Honda OEM or something else. I had one, and they suck imo in many ways than one.
As for tires like your wanting, you will need to look into a set of LT/AT tires. You wont find any UTV tires that are that mild. Go with same size all the way around and you will need new wheels most likely 15’s.
You can search LT tires up top to get tons of Ideas

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@dfrasier88
Do u have close pics of that chop top? Zooming in on your pic at first glance the welds look like💩

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 407149

Welcome from NW Arkansas!

D

dfrasier88

Oct 18, 2023
Granville, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@dfrasier88
Do u have close pics of that chop top? Zooming in on your pic at first glance the welds look like💩

No I don't. I didnt do the chop, I'm not sure who did it. I can try to get some later, where is it? I honestly didn't even notice where it was in person....I'm a little ignorant.

I think I'm happy with the machine so far, although I think it shift a little hard and the steering seems sloppy at the top end. But thats why I joined this forum so I can hopefully get everything straightened out so I'm really happy with it all around. I did install an upgraded lift strut for the dump box so that worked out well.

D

dfrasier88

Oct 18, 2023
Granville, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Michigan!
What year and miles is on your rig?
Id ditch that parachute roof and buy the Honda OEM or something else. I had one, and they suck imo in many ways than one.
As for tires like your wanting, you will need to look into a set of LT/AT tires. You wont find any UTV tires that are that mild. Go with same size all the way around and you will need new wheels most likely 15’s.
You can search LT tires up top to get tons of Ideas
780 Miles

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Nice rig!

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!