P1000m3 New member from Pembroke Ontario!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What are you trying to say?
Pappy writes in a way that makes everything look like an instruction sheet. We had another member that used to put .... in and between all of his sentences. You gotta work a little bit to figure out what they're trying to say. 🤔

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pappy writes in a way that makes everything look like an instruction sheet. We had another member that used to put .... in and between all of his sentences. You gotta work a little bit to figure out what they're trying to say. 🤔
Lots of times I just type what I’m thinking.

If I need to make special points I can do this:
- to get your attention
- to show another attention getter
- OR IF IT NEEDS EMPHASIS I USE BOLD

That way it’s not overly complicated.

Also, welcome from the Vol State!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

#NTC

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just picking up my new Pioneer 1000 3 on Tuesday and joining your forum today! I am retired Canadian military with a long history of ATV off-roading! I live in Pembroke On. and my ATV domain is much of eastern Ontario from Algonquin park to Ottawa and south to Calabogie and Bancroft! I have had 5 ATV's ,all Honda's, and this is my first SXS! I have about 3 weeks left until the trails officially open 01 May so I better get my farkeling done before then!
Welcome from BC! Congrats on your new black ride! Also Thank You for your service.

G

Gerhard

Apr 6, 2024
Pembroke ON
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As promised-my new ride! Already started farkeling! New rear view mirror installed! GPS figured out and awaiting a part that l ordered on line last week!
I am a happy man!

20240409 160331 20240409 160305

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As promised-my new ride! Already started farkeling! New rear view mirror installed! GPS figured out and awaiting a part that l ordered on line last week!
I am a happy man!

View attachment 424830 View attachment 424831
Great looking Machine!
Let the fun begin The cheapest easiest upgrade is the cat delete, Do a search up top right corner and read all the threads. there is also a youtube video. Biggest improvement this mod brings in my opinion is the exhaust flows freely and keeps it cooler in the cab. Under seat fan is another excellent mod

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!