P1000m3 New member from Pembroke Ontario!

G

Gerhard

Apr 6, 2024
Pembroke ON
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just picking up my new Pioneer 1000 3 on Tuesday and joining your forum today! I am retired Canadian military with a long history of ATV off-roading! I live in Pembroke On. and my ATV domain is much of eastern Ontario from Algonquin park to Ottawa and south to Calabogie and Bancroft! I have had 5 ATV's ,all Honda's, and this is my first SXS! I have about 3 weeks left until the trails officially open 01 May so I better get my farkeling done before then!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Gates #20968 for a quick and easy snorkel if it will work on your application. I also put a foam Uni filter on the end of mine to slow down the replacement of the stock air filter. Not mine but below is an example of said snorkel.
IMG 0269

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum & ( they like Pictures)

Red was the first Color All other colors followed ( Honda Hope's they sell)

Enjoy the Toy & Make Memories

Live to be SOS <> SLOWER <> Older <> Smarter

FYI : K&N APOLLO Filter is another Worth Taking a look at.

G

Gerhard

Apr 6, 2024
Pembroke ON
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum & ( they like Pictures)

Red was the first Color All other colors followed ( Honda Hope's they sell)

Enjoy the Toy & Make Memories

Live to be SOS <> SLOWER <> Older <> Smarter

FYI : K&N APOLLO Filter is another Worth Taking a look at.
Mine is a Black Pioneer! You know what they say-"Once you go Black-You never go back!"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!