New Member from MS

H

H82CIT

Mar 5, 2024
North MS
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Purchased my first SxS over the winter. So far it has been great and the information I’ve gathered from the site has helped tremendously. I went with a green 1000-6 and have zero regrets so far. Other than running around on a farm during the winter, this thing will live a fairly pampered life in the neighborhood.

IMG 2029

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Purchased my first SxS over the winter. So far it has been great and the information I’ve gathered from the site has helped tremendously. I went with a green 1000-6 and have zero regrets so far. Other than running around on a farm during the winter, this thing will live a fairly pampered life in the neighborhood.

View attachment 420313
Nice ride and welcome from Ohio

messex

messex

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2024
Tryon, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from North Carolina. I am waiting on my 1000-5, but did consider the 1000-6. I ultimately decided I wanted the smaller footprint, but definitely want to hear about your experience with it. Like somebody else said, that thing is way too clean - better get it out and run it through its paces!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!