R

Rb40

Dec 23, 2017
Oregon/arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I'm Rb40

DSCF1718
Old retired guy with a fabrication/machine shop to play in, like to build toys, particularly for me and the wife of 57 years, have had quads since they started building them( all hondas),had many motorcycles before( all Hondas after 1962) have had the p5 since the started building them. Many mods in my own shop, nothing off the shelf. Aluminum roof, gull wing windows,glass windshield with wiper,rear window and lower cover, soft covers over the doors, heater under the hood, aluminum box on back, air cleaner plumbed into box with prefilter, 26" big horns,insulation in roof and under seat, tool box under drivers seat, 2 cubbys under the dash, 2 above the rear window and below, extra 3 1/2 gal fuel tank under driver side, winches front and rear, remote controlled spot light on roof, marine radio, mounted GPS system, Nissan pathfinder mirrors, 1/2" uhmw skids and some other stuff

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Anyplace there are trails, mud, scenery

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from pa

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Missouri. Nice rig and impressive work

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from Cleveland.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET! Want to bring your shop over to my house and "play" for a while?!?!

Welcome aboard. Join in the conversation.

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from SC!!! Nice setup...kind of looks like a Wooldridge boat...I have one myself! Love those boats!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome. Any relation to UB40?

Reactions: trigger
R

Rb40

Dec 23, 2017
Oregon/arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from SC!!! Nice setup...kind of looks like a Wooldridge boat...I have one myself! Love those boats!
Actually I designed and built the boat, after a trip to Alaska a few. years ago with a 16 foot car topper I got hooked on halibut fishing out of ninilchik, decided we needed a safer boat that we could hauling top of our truck while pulling our 5th wheel toy hauler, needed to be able to launch off the beach so has flat bottom, you might note the 50 hp honda( of course ) is mounted in a well like a pc dory, that keeps it short ( 16 ft) so we can haul the boat and trailer ahead of the 5th wheel without it hanging Out over the truck bumper. Had it up there 4 times, headed back up in June of 18 for a couple of months. Got to fill the freezer, almost empty

Reactions: R-Lamm and elkguide
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Rb40

View attachment 60602 Old retired guy with a fabrication/machine shop to play in, like to build toys, particularly for me and the wife of 57 years, have had quads since they started building them( all hondas),had many motorcycles before( all Hondas after 1962) have had the p5 since the started building them. Many mods in my own shop, nothing off the shelf. Aluminum roof, gull wing windows,glass windshield with wiper,rear window and lower cover, soft covers over the doors, heater under the hood, aluminum box on back, air cleaner plumbed into box with prefilter, 26" big horns,insulation in roof and under seat, tool box under drivers seat, 2 cubbys under the dash, 2 above the rear window and below, extra 3 1/2 gal fuel tank under driver side, winches front and rear, remote controlled spot light on roof, marine radio, mounted GPS system, Nissan pathfinder mirrors, 1/2" uhmw skids and some other stuff

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Anyplace there are trails, mud, scenery
Welcome from NW Arkansas, nice boat!

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Actually I designed and built the boat, after a trip to Alaska a few. years ago with a 16 foot car topper I got hooked on halibut fishing out of ninilchik, decided we needed a safer boat that we could hauling top of our truck while pulling our 5th wheel toy hauler, needed to be able to launch off the beach so has flat bottom, you might note the 50 hp honda( of course ) is mounted in a well like a pc dory, that keeps it short ( 16 ft) so we can haul the boat and trailer ahead of the 5th wheel without it hanging Out over the truck bumper. Had it up there 4 times, headed back up in June of 18 for a couple of months. Got to fill the freezer, almost empty
That is very interesting for sure! Sounds like you might be have a little more fab experience than just "playing around"! ;) Not many folks trust their skills enough to build a boat like that one!!! Looks great!!! This group of people on here LOVE seeing pics of self made designs and ideas...so feel free share what all you made and your accessories on your Pioneer!!!

R

Rb40

Dec 23, 2017
Oregon/arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome. Any relation to UB40?
Nope, dont think so, I've wasted a few bucks on cars too, hence the rb40, 2 40 ford street rods, a 2 door sedan,a convertible, just finished a 56 thunderbird, I also have a 77 Honda goldwing I restored, where are you, I have a good friend in kellyville, be seeing him next week in Arizona for the rest of the winter, then us and our wives are headed for Alaska for a couple of months

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Nope, dont think so, I've wasted a few bucks on cars too, hence the rb40, 2 40 ford street rods, a 2 door sedan,a convertible, just finished a 56 thunderbird, I also have a 77 Honda goldwing I restored, where are you, I have a good friend in kellyville, be seeing him next week in Arizona for the rest of the winter, then us and our wives are headed for Alaska for a couple of months

I'm really liking the T Bird. Always wanted one. I have had several Mustangs. I am currently trying to get up the energy to restore a 66 convertible that I have had in storage since 1980. I am in Edmond, on the North side of OKC, just off Route 66. Kellyville is about 70 miles up the Tulsa turnpike from me.

R

Rb40

Dec 23, 2017
Oregon/arizona
Ownership

1. 500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!