Hello from western oregon/arizona

R

Rb40

Dec 23, 2017
Oregon/arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I'm really liking the T Bird. Always wanted one. I have had several Mustangs. I am currently trying to get up the energy to restore a 66 convertible that I have had in storage since 1980. I am in Edmond, on the North side of OKC, just off Route 66. Kellyville is about 70 miles up the Tulsa turnpike from me.
Yes, we kinda always wanted one but couldn't afford to buy one, onely way we could get these kind of toys is to build them ( thats the fun part anyway) one of my x business partners had this one and it was completely disassembled and pretty rough, he called a few years ago while we were still in az to tell me he had been diagnosed with lukemea so was selling his cars, he had like 13, and he knew the wife had been dreaming about them since they were new ( we both remember the first one we saw ) I think I was 13 or 14, after a 4 year build she finally has one, personally I am a die hard 40 guy and always will be

Reactions: Smitty335
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!