Hello Y'all!

R

riverjetter

May 10, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the "Big Sky State" of Montana. Cross your fingers on getting it in July, unless your dealer has more pull than our local shop. I ordered a new 1000-5 in September of 2021, was due December. December turned into February, February became March, March became May, May became--- you got the picture. Last time I checked (June 5th), it was supposedly shipped and should be here within a couple weeks. Not holding my breath as I've been told that twice before. Wish ya luck, and welcome to the site. I will post pics of my ride, when I myself can put eyes on it.

R

RedLevel

Nov 20, 2020
iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does it feel like you never get an answer to the original question? All that seems to happen is people "welcome" you to the forum. However, a winch install wouldn't be terrible hard to do, as long as you have moderate fabri-cobble skills. Do you mount it permanent or removeable. Or, scratch the whole idea and use a come-along off the top rollbar??

Reactions: JenElio
R

RedLevel

Nov 20, 2020
iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh yeah, welcome. Dont forget to like this comment for extra forum points.

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Vance from New Orleans (or pretty close to it anyway)
New to the group and SxS. Put a deposit in April on a Honda 700-2 Deluxe coming in July. I got tired of bumming rides at the deer camp so I took the plunge. I thought about a used one but went with new to avoid fixing someone else's issues and not knowing how dogged out it was. It was a tough decision first on a atv bike or a sxs then CanAm or Honda. Went with Honda because of reliability and no belt in the trans. Anybody have a winch in the bed for pulling up deer?
Welcome to the club 👍
Use the search bar up top....I've seen some people make a rig that uses the winch up front and swivels back to the bed for loading game. Also seen a guy use something similar to one of them small truck bed crane deals mounted on the hitch receiver.

Good luck

advertisement
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from southern Arizona. Hope you get your new toy in a timely manner.

Reactions: RedLevel
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome to the forum from Ga.

Reactions: RedLevel

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!